I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JaneDoe1795, Feb 6, 2010.

1. JaneDoe1795

JaneDoe1795 Member

I'm here arn't I? so that has to mean something.
    I have never been on this site before, i have never been to any site like this. But I don't know what else to do.
    I think it's called the snowball effect, where things pile, and pile, and pile on top of each other...
    And i'm really starting to feel the wait.
    I have tried a lot of solutions, to help.
    Basically all accept one.
    And i'm not sure if i'm ready for that yet, so I guss that's why i'm here.
    I have to tell SOMEONE what's going on
    because no one listens
    I need to start somewhere.

2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

hi and welcome. feeling down and having nobody to talk to makes even more depressed. here we all know to well how that can be thats why we support eachother here.i hope you fill find some support here.pm if you want to talk

3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Depression is a hard thing to fight on your own, so yes probly telling someone what is going on can help you a lot. I know it helped me. Just the constant hiding for everyone and being so alone, makes it all worser. This is a good place to talk about whats going on. To practice :tongue:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jane Doe welcome to the forums...You have come to the right place for support.. No one here is judgemental... We have all been where you are at or at are still there..Talk to us let us get a better understanding of whats hurting you..We're here for support and will talk with you!!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you reach out here as things can get overwhelming at times. IT is hard when people don't listen or just don't seem to get it. We are listening here we care. Just vent get out what is bothering you okay This is a safe place for that getting out the sadness and pain

6. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I'm sure things can get better for you.