I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Caitlin, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

I used to always be happy, but I've lost everything in the past month, job, future career, boyfriend ect. I had pretty much everything planned but now I have nothing and I don't want to start over. I feel so numb and I have no one to talk to, I feel like there's only one way to stop the pain and the tears. I have social anxiety so it's hard to make/keep friends or get close to anyone and I'm too embarrassed to get help.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You have been through so much...this is the time to try to get help...any therapist who is qualified would not blame you, but instead help you...please reconsider trying to talk to someone...you deserve to feel better...J
  3. kmj221

kmj221 Well-Known Member

I too have social anxiety. I have no friends or family so I know some of what you are going through. PM anytime if you need to talk or vent. I hope things turn around for you real soon. kmj221:sigh::sigh::sigh:
  4. LastTime

LastTime Member

Caitlin, I have agoraphobia, I know how you feel, I dont have any friends either.

All this terrible stuff has happened to you really quickly, you are bound to feel shell shocked from it. Don't rush into anything, your mind, your body, will still be making sense of what happened. Give yourself some time to recover, focus on yourself and nurture yourself if you can.
  5. emysquemy

emysquemy New Member

Caitlin, I know how you feel. I lost my best friend,boyfriend, place at uni and job in 2 months. Do not feel alone in this.
    Dont be embarrassed to ask for help, we all need it every so often.
    I hope things get better. No actually i KNOW things will.
  6. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Thanks for being so understanding. I know that other have it much worse than I do, and I hate myself for feeling this way. I did this to myself.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you did not do anything to yourself you have a illness okay and you need help to change things how you feel how you cope how you deal with life Help is out there okay so please get some you can heal you can start over again but with help this time okay reach out and get the help you deserve Hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.