I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tucker, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker

Tucker New Member

I feel I am in immanent danger of killing myself, or doing some form of severe harm. I have no one left to talk to about this. I have tried everything, every type of medication, extensive therapy, talking about it.

I feel even stupid posting this here. I'm not sure I'm making the right decision saying this.

But I can't bring myself to go to a hospital for suicide watch. I'm scared of what's involved, I'm especially scared of the financial cost (for me, or my friends or family). I need someone to talk to. I just do not know what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun pick up the phone and call crisis line okay just talking to someone helps hun The hospital may be the safest place for you your parents would want you alive and hell with finances okay they would want you well hun hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please keep posting here, my PM box is always open if you want to talk.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Tucker. I think this place can be a safe haven for you.. a place to maintain as much anonymity as you would like. For that reason and others (safety and support, for one), I'm glad you joined... We will try to be as supportive as we can. :hug:

Take care.. Mr. A

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Welcome Tucker...do you qualify for any reduced cost services, entitlements, anything that would help you to pay for care? Are there any teaching hospitals or university clinics that are on a sliding scale? Do you have a family physician, and if so, can you consult him/her? Besides the support here, it does sound helpful if you investigate what other services are available to you...please keep posting and letting us know how you are doing...welcome again, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.