I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freya, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I'm not for over-reactive "I can't take one more minute" style thinking. But right now, I don't know if I can. I don't know what to do. I don't want to die like this - not in this frame of mind - but I literally don't know what else to do right now. I'm terrifed that I can't think past the next ten minutes. I can't. I don't know what to do.
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: just take a minute and try and think of something else you could do to ease this hun... who is there that you could talk to? are there people irl nearby whom you could talk to or just go and spend some time with? do you have any emergency / crisis numbers that you can use? am here if you need someone :hug:
  3. Freya

Ellie thank you but I can't go anywhere. I can't move. I can't. I just can't. I'm not trying to freak anyone out but I actually just don't know if I CAN anymore and its terrifying me. Don't ask me to explain cos I can't. I can't tell you. But I...
    Thank you for answering me.
  4. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Maybe it would help for you to just focus on practical stuff, living in the present is a good thing. Think about it like that.
    Death is not around the corner. You Can get through this. Start doing something and let your mind focus only on it.
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

you CAN hun. i know its frightening. and i know you probably dont see any reason why you SHOULD any more at the moment. but remind yourself those are 2 different things sweetheart. ive been there.... trust me on that.... but to make things better you will have to move. things can be better ya know. maybe dont feel like it - but they can. but you will have to move to do that. all you have to do is tell someone irl, or call 911/999 and wait for someone to help you hun :hug: it's worth it when you do finally get yourself sorted out as impossible as that might seem right now
  6. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Sending hugs and friendship, Freya... :console: It sucks, it's not fair, but sometimes we just have to take it minute by minute. You aren't being over-reactive, you're being real, and you're among friends. Try to start by taking some deep breaths. Try to clear your mind of as much as you possibly can with these breaths, and focus on being in the moment, feeling the oxygen fill your lungs, letting go of more and more anxiety with each breath. You're going to get through this. Keep doing this breathing exercise until you feel safe. Then call someone you know and trust, journal or just stay and chat or post in SF. Sending hugs and healing energy, Freya... :console:
  7. Freya

Ellie :hug: Zasu :hug::
    thank you both. I can't formulate sentences really so I give up on this tread thing. Thank you for trying. I appreiciate it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.