I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Missi, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Missi

Missi Member

It scares me doing this. I've never been good at reaching out, but I'm at the point where I really don't know what to do. I don't have anyone to go to. I should say there are people that I could go to, but what will they do? I can't be a burden. Honestly, I've been feeling suicidal for a long time. It's like the thought it is something to fall back on. I'll start thinking that I hate myself and I can't handle my situation and it's almost comforting to think, well, I should just kill myself and get out of the way. I don't want to hurt the people around me. That's what is keeping me from doing anything- other then cutting and crying every time I have a second alone. Lately I feel like I'm really losing it and I don't know what is wrong with me.
    So anyway, that's why I went looking for a site like this one.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi hun Yes the thougths are scarey but reaching out to someone can and does help hun I hope reaching out here helps you see you are not alone okay so keep posting keep venting it helps. If there is a councillor in your school someone outside family i find it is easier to open up to them because i don't feel a burden then and they are less judgemental of me hugs

3. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and please continue sharing if it helps you feel better. I really think you should ask help from a person you really really trust. Asking for help doesnt mean you're being a burden. It means you need someone to work together with in order to lighten your load. I wish you feel better *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.