I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by g4b8yy, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g4b8yy

g4b8yy New Member

I'm going through some serious problems at school. Everything has gotten to be too much especially tonight and I tried to kill myself tonight. It obviously didn't work, but I could feel how close it was to working. The only person that knows about my past attempts is my ex and I told him what I had done tonight, because even though we are not together he is still my best friend. He told me that he was going to tell my sister this time. I'm a very secretive person and if he tells her everything will be ruined. I don't know what to do. I've been a wreck all weekend. I'm on the edge.

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I would suggest being up front with your sister. Preferably before your ex contacts her. Let her know how you feel. Maybe she can help.

Being secretive may hurt matters. Especially had you succeeded.

Your sister is not your enemy.

3. g4b8yy

g4b8yy New Member

Thanks for your post.

My family just don't talk about their feelings. My ex won't respond to me so I don't know whats happening, my sister hasn't contacted em yet either. I did tell my best friend about my attempt and I told her that I really don't want to be alone right now and she didn't even seem to care or what to come talk to me or anything. Just adding that to the pile of stress and depression I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.