I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CamillaR, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CamillaR

CamillaR Active Member

I felt like I had been doing better. I got my own place and I just, I was feeling more secure and confident in life or whatever but this past month I've been feeling like I've been going closer and closer to an edge. I'm back to self harming as much as I did when I was at my lowest and today I just snapped and I am sitting here, shaking, feeling so useless and ashamed and I just, I'm not sure I'm going to make it much longer, I just feel so.. alone right now. I just don't know what to do... I'm so ashamed.
  2. michelleh

michelleh New Member

dont be asahamed.
    it was what you were feeling you know, you cant help that.
    Im here if you ever want to talk. It does get better
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

you are not alone :hug: i'm here if you wanna talk, okay?
    life has its ups and downs. there must be something that is hurting you or making you feel insecure at the moment? or you have clinical depression?
    anyway, pls don't self harm. everyone here said it's addictive :( don't hurt yourself my dear. you are worthy enough and do not deserve punishments of any kind.

take care <3
  4. Remember that you are in control of how you percieve the events in your life. The first step is self-respect. What are your strength, what can you offer to the world? If you truly think about it and let go of all your guilt and shame (for whatever reason you have it) for a second and look at your life objectively and at the value you can have to others if you choose to make a difference I think you sill find that there is value in continuing to live and in working towards a goal, whatever that may be. Remember that you are the ultimate source of your own happiness, everything starts with you having the right mindset. I wish you well

-The Philosopher
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't feel ashamed...you can't help how you were feeling. Just know that you aren't alone...you have us here and if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.
  6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Everyone here is right keep talking depression is an ugly beast when you think ya have it beat it can sneak up again.Dont feel ashamed about that i too have those days and sometimes you dont even know whats setting it off.Try not too self harm and please take care and keep talking here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.