I dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ginge, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginge

ginge New Member

Im fed up now of the way my life keeps turning I have had enough theres nothin I can do that makes me feel.any different, I thought i'd gotten over my last attempt but everything just goes wrong. I've had it

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...when you are comfortable, please tell us what is going on for you...I am sure many of us can relate...welcome again and glad you found us

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I've tried several times to change my life, and I keep failing....but I keep going on anyway...because I still have a shred of hope left that things will get better. It might seem hopeless now, but please try to keep going. You never know when your luck will change.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear things are down for you. Life has many challenges. There is no magic cure, but there are ways to take control and ride the waves instead of being pulled down by them. Stick around a while. Run your post count up in here - there are some great folks that are your peers; they feel the stresses too, the disappointments, the challenges, the sometimes hopeless feelings... Together there is some sense of solitude and strength. Sometimes what seems long term is only temporary. Stick with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.