I don't know what to say anymore...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by stuck_in_limbo, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuck_in_limbo

stuck_in_limbo Active Member

I can't talk about it anymore. All I'd be doing is whining -- complaining. Nobody likes a drama queen, which is evidently what I've become to get attention. Eliciting positive attention would be nice, except there's nothing relevant about me in this fast-paced world. Sure, some people think I'm "a nice guy", but where does that get you in the world?

I don't deal with depression well. I might as well be drinking or drugging the way I rely on withdrawing into my little dream world to escape how pathetic I've let my life become -- a 38-year old man. People think I'm acting when I can't talk in a group. I think it's when I have to come across as member of this society in a group that the real acting occurs.

I wish I had the guts to kill myself. Or anything. Even this message was a pity party, wasn't it? Pathetic...
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I can only speak for myself. I wouldn't think your being a drama queen.
    It's understandable that being a "nice guy" in this society makes you think twice about how far you can go. Being the best person you can be is beyond conforming to society's standards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.