i don't know what to say

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lex, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lex

Lex New Member

and that is the truth. My name is Alex and this is the first time I've visited any forum of this kind.

I am 100% totally committed to ending my life. I have tried quite a few times before, but something always gets in the way.

I'm not one of 'those people' (not that I have anything against them) who are claiming to end their life but really will not. I am going to do it shortly but I don't have anyone to talk to and my first thought was to get help, but I now realise that inevitably there is no help for me.

I'm in the process of writing out my last notes and I needed to speak to somebody. I have drunk a lot and have a song that means something to mean on repeat. I guess

Anyway, I have to admit, this feels very liberating. I've been alone my whole life and the ironic thing is this is the closest I've ever felt to anyone.

{Please do not try and change my mind .... other than I would really appreciate someone to talk to until the time comes.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, Alex!! I'm Alex too.. great to see another Alex around!! :hug: I'm really sorry to hear about how you're doing, but at the same time I'm glad you feel close to someone while on this site.

Again, welcome, and cheers...Alex
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lex, I know how you feel, Being here on the forum has changed my mind several times..That what were abought.. Helping others in need..Keep reading the forums and you will see what I mean..Anyhow I hope you don't go thru with it..
  4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi Alex and welcome. You are not alone here. If you ever want to talk, you can message me anytime.
  5. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Hi there Lex, and welcome to SF. While I hope you don't go through with it, I will respect your wishes and not try to change your mind, but I can listen... any time you need a chat you can message me, I'll even give you my private email. We are a community here, of lost souls and outcasts, and all of us understand what you are feeling. We're all here for different reasons, and similar ones and offer support, someone to lean on, someone to just talk to. I hope you find what you need here, I know I have.
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Lex, welcome to suicide forum.. it is a new day and i hope you still around with us..lots of good ppl on here that have gone thru the same stuff.. take care, Jim
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you can stick around for a while so we can get to know you..
    do you want to tell us more about why you've come to this decision?
  8. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hi Alex II. Lol. Since you've met Alex I, you probably know what I mean here. I'm actually trying to make you laugh. But since I'm not quite good at it really, I still hope I made little effort.
    Anyway, you're surely going to have us around here so you don't have to be alone. Keep on posting. Take care. :)
  9. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

A big welcome to you! I hope you enjoy your time here at SF.
  10. basta

basta New Member

Ciao Alex, we share the same purpose, the same situation. Even if my english is not very good, I would like to talk to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.