I Don't Know What To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressions going on 3 years now. Suicidal imaginings are getting worse, just today I st in my laundry room staring t the washer thinking what it would be like to just fall over and never get up. Just lay there till I starve or something. Every week I'm coming up with some new way of me ending up dead. I think the only think keeping me going is not wanting to upset my family with my selfish desire to slit my wrists. I told my mom how i feel this morning for the first time, she just went to work and pretended like i never said thing. I'm used to that though every time I've ever tried to talk to somebody its resulted in someone getting pissed me or acting like I don't exist to them. Don't really know what else to say just wanted to get it ll out somewhere

P.S. new member nd if this is in the wrong section then I apologize

Lone_Wolf

Maybe it because they might not know how to handle it? Maybe try to sit her down and talk about it? It may take a while to sink in. My mothers initial response to my SI was negative. Two days late we sat and talked normally. It just takes a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00