I don't know what's going on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SeizPack, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeizPack

SeizPack New Member

Hi guys. I just wanted to share my situation with the community to get some thoughts on it, because right now I'm really confused.

I'm not suicidal right now, but the thought has been crossing my mind with more and more frequency. By all accounts, I should be--and probably seem like--the happiest guy in the world. I don't have any major mental problems that I know of. I'm 25 years old, from an upper-middle class family. I'm also in my third year of law school, and engaged. I live a very comfortable life, so I don't want to sound like an ingrate, or a like a little whiney bitch. The thing that concerns me is that over the past year or so, with greater frequency, I've been thinking about suicide. Sometimes it's not really suicide itself that I think about, but merely no longer being here. I still have no real desire to kill myself, but these feelings are scaring me. I feel like me entire life is going in a direction I'm not happy with, at all. I'm not going to blame my parents or anyone else for my decisions and situation, but my life has been one of intense pressures coming from all angles, all the time. Sometimes I think I lost control of my life a long time ago. I feel and fear that I'm actually beginning to hate my life, and where it's going, but anyone who has been in my situation knows it's difficult to fight the current, and change course.

I just want some thoughts on this situation, and maybe some advise. Like I said, I really hope you guys don't think I'm a whiney guy who has nothing to complain about. I'll appreciate all your comments.

Thanks

2. baofu

baofu Active Member

Well if you want my advice, I would say try and change your life, give your life a drastic turn, try new things? Give it a small turn, read new books, think about new stuff. Or just find more friends to spend time with, I too have suicidal thoughs even though I'm not in the most horrible situation. however, one can be very lonely and that builds up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.