I don't know what's the point anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
In highschool I had friends and stuff but nobody that cared about me and for some reason girls always rejected me I wasn't that ugly or anything and quite popular. I just think I have really bad luck while other people get to be in a relationship. I always got nothing no matter how optimistic, dressed nicely or whatever girls always found whatever friend I was with or whatever other guy thats in the room is better then me. I have graduated since then and even though I wasn't ugly then I am now balding and know for a fact that if I couldn't get a girl in highschool when I knew everyone and was ok looking. I will never be able to get one in college and balding. So I've simply gave up. I used to be outgoing but now I try to stay in my room as much as possible and chill on my computer because I know that there is nothing out there for me other then rejection. Now I'm bored with my computer, I have nothing, I'll never find love or even a girl to cuddle with I'll end up with some shitty job and I'm just bitter and fed up. so I'm thinking about ending my life I feel like it gets worse every year. Its like a bad movie shouldn't you turn it off before it gets worse.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
sounds like depression has got the best of you. YOu can get a gf your personality is what matters you self esteem is what matters lots of bald guys have gf so get on some medication for depression get therapy to help build your self esteem up and get outside join groups take a new class but mingle okay find someone with same interest you have The point is you need to reach out now okay don't let this get anyworse get help now

sounds like depression has got the best of you. YOu can get a gf your personality is what matters you self esteem is what matters lots of bald guys have gf so get on some medication for depression get therapy to help build your self esteem up and get outside join groups take a new class but mingle okay find someone with same interest you have The point is you need to reach out now okay don't let this get anyworse get help now
thank you for getting back to me so quickly. The thing is in highschool I was very funny, outgoing, and mostly nice. However like I said girls always rejected me and always thought of me as a friend or whatever. However my homies can get whatever girl they want with minimal effort. I wasn't really depressed then it took a while until I fully understood what was going on. That luck or something just was never on my side. I've been rejected my whole life and I WAS THE POPULAR GUY!!! I don't think its a chemical thing because I once had a great personality its just years of failing and being rejected has made me depressed. I think a pill can make me optimistic but being optimistic will make me go out there and get rejected some more so I don't know how much they will help it might make me more depressed. However I might as well give those pills try or something and see if it helps any. I have already tried canabis and it makes me feel a little better but still once it goes away I feel like crap again.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
aahh canabis is a unmotivator did you that that is one of its symtoms characteristics it is short term high i hope you do get on mediction that will help you in the long run not harm your brain but heal it. i don't know i think with therapy and medication you will see there is hope okay Your worth the effort hun you are. hugs

starryeyed

When I meet guys I always go for personality.none my boyf were good looking
One them was bald.i dont know what to say bout rejection cos I know the feeling.
Not working is very bad for the mental health.you really should dp pt work.try look for job amyway.

I really appreciate the comments I feel a little better now. I actually went and hung out with my old homies for the first time in a while and actually had a bit of fun. I just wanted you guys to know I really do apperciate the encouragement. Was still kind of scared of girls a little not so much talking but like asking them to dance and stuff but I think I might be able to get back to my old self someday. thanks guys.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
It is wonderful that you went out...that is a great step...keep trying to treat yourself well...and yes, it might help having a professional to talk to...keep posting and letting us know how you are doing...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00