I don't know what's wrong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetsweet, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

I'm still burning myself with cigarettes and still plan on killing mysel on my birthday. Yet I made plans to met up with friends to celebrate. Their three hrs away and I'm not sure if I have the endurance to drive that far. Even though I've done it plenty of times. I don't wants going to happen. I really want to be alive to see this new Batman film. But I really act on impulse.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't go through with it. You'll lose everything that is important to you such as friends and family.

3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Do what you think is best, do what you want to do.

Think through the options and pick the right path.
    Never decide on impulse.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sweetsweet,
    You need to tell your doc that you are harming yourself. I know how you feel because I have started to cut myself. I haven't done it for a couple of weeks. I decided it doesn't change anything.
    You have alot of friends here on the forum, so why not lean on them a little more. I'm sure they would be happy to listen without being judgemental!! I'm sorry i can't help more but I am Struggleing my self. Please hang in there we don't want any harm to come to you!!! Stay Strong and Stay Safe...:chopper:...

5. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

You could say to yourself 'I'll do it, but only at this or that time/once my birthday and the batman movie are passed'. You can't be uncertain about stuff like this, try to be committed to giving yourself a certain amount of time. Not so much time that you don't want to wait, but enough that you are able to put it off or cancel if you need to. Good luck, :bday:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.