I don't know where I am safe

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yoyo79, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoyo79

yoyo79 Banned Member

I just don't feel safe anywhere, I can't tell the difference between people trying to help me & those trying to harm me, I can hear it in things people say to me, even in the most unlikely of places with people I would never suspect.

Then some Jehovahs witness ladies just came round, so I told them all the things I am scared of - but then I saw the weird eyes in her too but not until I had told her things, her eyes changed and I don't mean the expression of her eyes, they were different eyes completly, so now I don't know who they were & if they are safe people. I can't live being so scared like this everywhere I go & everyone I meet & it doesn't seem to be gettting better, I do all the things suggested to me, but still I am scared.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know I'm listening if you feel like talking.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Yoyo are you not taking some meds now??? If answer is not taking these meds now, think you should talk to your doc and see if you can restart them..

About a year ago I got it into my head I could do without my little bit of seroquel and haldol..after about a month I was delusional and way the hell out there and in trouble.. Talked to my doc then and after a couple of days with the meds I was in much better shape....

4. yoyo79

yoyo79 Banned Member

thanku WildCherry

Jimk I've been taking the meds properly and now as well as being scared I cry most of the time. The meds can't change the reality that the people closest to me have been lying to me and that I would be better off to kill myself than to try live this life. I have been trying so hard and doing all the things advised and that I am supposed to and it makes no difference to these thoughts or how I feel.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

yoyo thanks for answering me.. sorry that things so very scary and hard for you rite now.. we are not mental or physical health professionals on here.. we just ppl who also have to try way too hard to make it thru each day also.. yoyo try to keep talking to your professionals.. also hopefully this website is also a bit safe for you to just be you here.. pretty sure no one here wishes you anything but better feelings and circumstances in your life.. I know I do..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.