I dont know where this should go..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I didn't know where this was suppose to go, so I am just typing it here..
    A day ago, I felt suicidal, but, for the past few months, I have been feeling like death has been chasing me anyways.

At this point I have become detatched from reality and emotions, and I never had this happen to me before..A couple of weeks ago, I felt the present of death, it was standing near me..If I die, I do not want to go out that way..

I want to land among the stars..For the past few months, I've been having dreams that the earth was ending and that my world was ending, and that the people who live on other planets were coming back to get me..

I always wondered why I suffered here on earth, but now im starting to think that I know the reason..I started beliving I was incarnated oon another planet..My spirit anyways..

This has made me depressed finding this out, because i have had strange phenomenon's happen to me and NOBODY would ever believe me..

This makes me feel alone, like I want to die from time to time..it also contributes to my eccentricity.

Everyone will think I'm crazy if I told them about the things those beings told me..and they aren't evil, they are nice..

I'm just so derpessed here on earth, I've lost hope for myself..thats why I decided to give myself up to a therapist as well. : (

I will never have a life, EVER. ..but I guess I don't need one, since earth is probably not my home..I just wish I was dead...only if what I am experiencing is GOOD..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are seeing a therapist who won't judge what you say but will help you see things differently. Detachment lots of people go through this so you are not alone and your therapist will understand. I hope you have a good doctor who can prescribe you some medication for your depression and suicidal feelings take care okay no one judges here.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Allas,
    Are you seeing a doctor?? Does he have you on meds?? You should tell him about these voices you are hearing..I'm glad to hear you are in therapy..Please keep posting here you have people listening to you!!
  4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, just to clarify,
    I do not hear voices..

I was half sleep and I received messages from these beings..
    but like I said, no one would ever believe me because humans are biased
    and they limit their minds.

Honestly, I do not think I'm insane, but what I do need to go see a therapist for
    is for my depression. I believe I am a star-kid, a starseed, which is not hard to believe since I believe in extraterrestrials, but this twin-flame phenom is what makes me want to see a therapist.

I'm too young to be dealing with so much..

I need medicaid because I don't have insurance..I'm not seeing a therapist yet, but I know I MUST before I self destruct.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.