I don't know where to complain to people (besides here)

ShyGuy

Aaaaaaaaaah
My mom keeps!! Coughing!! She keeps coughing!!!!!!!

But I worry if I record my mom coughing and post a video of it on Tumblr, people will say negative things again, like when I posted the video on Tumblr of the ambulance taking my mom away to the hospital in the past.

And I keep hearing the dog barking!!!

I don't know what to do!!!!!!! To vent about my mom coughing and the dog barking so that lots and lots of random strangers I never met before give me virtual hugs and sympathy?

I was making videos of me venting on a private vent Instagram account, but the haters found it and re-uploaded them all on YouTube without my permission, renaming it to "[ShyGuy] stages fake mental breakdown to emotionally manipulate people into giving him attention"

I don't know how to make videos of me screaming "Listen here you FREAKING losers that are NOT helping me out, a FREAKIN' cool dog I love keeps barking and [screams very, very, very loudly for over 4 minutes to show my pain] I NEED HEEELLP!!! And I feel so bad... and lonely.. and sad.. So someone please help me, you freakin' terrible followers of mine that haven't done jack shiz to help me out yet" because it didn't work out last time I made lots of vent videos like that

Arrrrgh, I keep hearing the dog barking!! I need help!!! Obviously not with the dog barking, but with my internet Sensei slandaring me on Twitter 4 years ago. And I'm sooo FREAKIN' LONELY!! I wish that one of you freaking losers that fail at life would be my friend, even though you're worthless and I don't care about you compared to my old friends from 4 years ago, please talk to me anyways!! I need help.. with the internet drama from 4 years ago.."

Sorry, I'm really out of it from my new medicine and not eating for 2 days. I obviously don't call strangers worthless losers, that was just a "trolling myself" joke where I make myself look bad to entertain others, since many people in the past took joy in making fun of me, so sometimes I make myself look worst to entertain them.

But I actually did talk a bit negative like that in the huge mental breakdown vent video I made where I kept throwing away my food and like saying it's the viewers' fault for not helping me out and that I wish those freaking viewers would finally help me out from the thing that murdered me 4 years ago over the internet, though.

There is spaghetti in front of me now that my mom made for me but I haven't touched my food at all because the dog.. keeps barking.. I need to make audio or video vents of me screaming at the very top of my lungs for 5 minutes and post it online so that random online strangers will give me hugs and the sympathy I want..but haters re-uploaded them on YouTube without my permission while making fun of me, and a hater kept replying to all my Tumblr posts saying "No one cares. Stop posting."

I don't know where else to get lots of sympathy from lots of random strangers! This place is good, but I vented with like 12 huge paragraphs, sometimes repeating the same stuff so that what I'm saying is clear, then no one responded so I repeated the same things but worded differently in like another thread or two but no one responded. And that's okay! I just mean it might not be enough for me; I want to vent with audio or/and video sometimes cuz sometimes I am too overwhelmed to type stuff out.

Sorry that you're going through this

Particularly because you have some detractors, posting videos on sites may be trouble.

<mod edit>

Aaaaaaaaaah
My mom keeps!! Coughing!! She keeps coughing!!!!!!!
Is it that you are afraid that she may be very sick, or that the sound is bothering you?

What about earplugs and noise canceling ear muffs?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShyGuy

Sorry that you're going through this

Particularly because you have some detractors, posting videos on sites may be trouble.

<mod edit>

Is it that you are afraid that she may be very sick, or that the sound is bothering you?

What about earplugs and noise canceling ear muffs?
It's both. The sound bothers me, and reminds me that she's very sick and has to move to a nursing home soon, and I feel bad/guilty that hearing her loudly cough all day is kinda a drag to listen to.

I use earplugs at night, although they're quite uncomfortable and make my ear feel itchy and the doctor says it really irritates my ears a lot.

I don't know what good noise-cancelling earmuffs are. I got expensive noise-cancelling headphones, put them on without playing any music on them and turned on the noise-cancel mode, but I could still hear things like my mom coughing and I think the TV a little bit.

=/ I'm covered in sweat now too cuz my mom watches all these weird reality shows and it keeps showing a baby crying really loudly as the parents or whoever complain about it and my mom keeps watching it and I hate that I keep hearing a baby (that isn't mine, if I had one) cry loudly

I don't know what good noise-cancelling earmuffs are. I got expensive noise-cancelling headphones, put them on without playing any music on them and turned on the noise-cancel mode, but I could still hear things like my mom coughing and I think the TV a little bit
There are some cheap ($10-$20) noise reduction ear muffs out there. They're like headphones minus the electronics. I'm not sure if they reduce noise any better than the noise canceling headphones, but you might want to check the relative noise reduction rating for each.

I think you could combine the ear muffs or headphones with ear plugs, but you'd want to make sure you had plugs that didn't bother you. Maybe you're inserting the plugs too deeply into the ear canal?

Another thing might be to get a fan, or some other white noise generator. Maybe if you played white noise on the noise canceling headphones, that would work. White noise is still noise, but it's often soothing and tends fade into the background of your awareness.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
Honestly, calling me and the other people here worthless makes me want to not reply to your threads. That isn't entertaining, it's just mean.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Honestly, calling me and the other people here worthless makes me want to not reply to your threads. That isn't entertaining, it's just mean.
It's not very clearly phrased, but i think the use of quotation marks in his post is to suggest he wants to make a Youtube video calling his subscribers worthless for not helping him. I don't think he's calling anyone here worthless losers. It's still pretty uncool to treat your subscribers that way, but yeah...

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
It's not very clearly phrased, but i think the use of quotation marks in his post is to suggest he wants to make a Youtube video calling his subscribers worthless for not helping him. I don't think he's calling anyone here worthless losers. It's still pretty uncool to treat your subscribers that way, but yeah...
Exactly, neither is saying it's the viewers' fault for not helping. Not like they can do much anyway.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sorry, I'm really out of it from my new medicine and not eating for 2 days.
You really need to put your physical health first here. Your body needs fuel and it also needs to adjust to this new medication too.

Use this time to look after your body properly which will then help your mind because physical and mental health go hand in hand.

Take good care of yourself *hug ox

ShyGuy

I don't think you're worthless or losers, @Paisley and @Pebble mouse

I mean on a social media site (Instagram) I kept making video posts for over 3 months, like 3 and a half months, where I would keep begging my followers to PLEASE help me out.

Then I finally had a gigantic mental breakdown, because I noticed that my old friend (the Sensei person) changed their avatar to a new cool avatar that was pretty adorable and cute and cool! And I was probably hearing noises too since that stressed me out a lot.

Then I made that video of me freaking out and crying irl and throwing away some of my food and I said those mean things there. I deleted the video from Twitter and Instagram in like 10 minutes, but the haters saw it and they saved the video and they re-posted it at a couple places so that people would see it and think badly of me.

I don't really think anyone is worthless or a loser (except for Trump.)

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
I don't think you're worthless or losers, @Paisley and @Pebble mouse

I mean on a social media site (Instagram) I kept making video posts for over 3 months, like 3 and a half months, where I would keep begging my followers to PLEASE help me out.

Then I finally had a gigantic mental breakdown, because I noticed that my old friend (the Sensei person) changed their avatar to a new cool avatar that was pretty adorable and cute and cool! And I was probably hearing noises too since that stressed me out a lot.

Then I made that video of me freaking out and crying irl and throwing away some of my food and I said those mean things there. I deleted the video from Twitter and Instagram in like 10 minutes, but the haters saw it and they saved the video and they re-posted it at a couple places so that people would see it and think badly of me.

I don't really think anyone is worthless or a loser (except for Trump.)
Okay, I apologize, that was me misinterpreting.

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
I don't know what to do!!!!!!! To vent about my mom coughing and the dog barking so that lots and lots of random strangers I never met before give me virtual hugs and sympathy?
But don't you find the virtual hugs and sympathy from random strangers to be effective? It' completely safe, non-confrontational and respectfully acknowledges your pain. I truly believe it's the way forward for everyone involved.

*grouphug2*console*grouphug2*shake*hi5

ShyGuy

GOSH I really need a place to vent

I AM COVERED IN SWEAT

I KEEP SCREAMING CUSS WORDS

I KEEP ANGERLY SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH I KNEW WHERE TO TALK TO SOMEONE

WITH VOICE.

MY PARENTS KEEPO WEPTWPOKTPWKOE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TOO MUCH TO TYPE WITH TEXT I ISH I COUDL JUST SAY IT WITH MYVOICE O AM AIO COVERED IN SWEAT

I CAN;T STAND THIS MY FAMILY IS SUFFOCATING ME WHY DO THEY NOT LET ME BE INDEPENDENT my mom called at 6:30pm and kept telling me to turn on the tv to prove I'm home and sent my grandma to drive by to make sure I was back where I live by 7pm and

my dad LTIERALLY CALLED ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER, OVER 7 TIMES WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I AM SOOOOOO TIRED AND GRUMPY WHY DID MY DAD KEEP GIVING ME A PHONE CALL MULTIPLE TIMES IN A ROW JUST TEWTJIOEJIOJIOY JUST TO WJOETPE GAAAAAAH and they already KNOW I'm up late on Friday nights and

GAAH

and now I gotta go bac kto my FUCKIN PARENTS HOUSE I HATE BEING THERE MY MOM CONSTANTLY asks me about my money and about other things then bitches at me and yells at me and then calls my brother and dad and complains to them about me and then says they both agree blah blah blah

BLAH

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00