I don't know where to turn..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bansham, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bansham

bansham New Member

Hi,

I'm 21, In November 2011 I met my ex partner, she at the time was a lesbian but we met at work and she completely made my world complete, we got together after a few days and she ended up getting pregnant within the first month of us knowing each other, She told me at the time that she wanted to keep the baby and that she didn't know if she could be with me because she was still a lesbian, we stayed together and eventually she turned straight and I actually felt wanted, I moved to Wales from England with her as she already had her own home, after our son was born the relationship become volitile and violent (her towards me) I would not be able to do anything back in fear of losing my son so eventually I walked away, even though this happened she still made me the most happy guy in the world, and in June 2013 we split up, my Mother has also got breast cancer which can't be cured as it is aggresive, and now I'm trying to make things up to my son and ex and I want to be with them, Since we split up I have tried commiting suicide 5 times, once by <edit mod total eclipse methods>. I really need help, I feel so alone and confused, Im losing the 2 people I care about most in the world and it's all out of my hands, I have already decided im going to kill myself using <edit mod total eclipse method>if I ever get that low again... I hope next time it will work

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

and what of your son he will grow and want to know his father Instead hun call your doctor ok get on some meds get some therapy to help you cope with your mother
    illness and eventually her dying get some help for YOU hun to make you stronger ok You son will need his dad

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I lost my dad to lung cancer and the losing is no easy journey.
    Do everything you can to make her as comfortable and as happy as is possible.
    Give her your time and love and at least you will not be plagued by thoughts of "I should have done more" when the time comes for her to go.
    There is so much that can be done to make her passing, less frightening, lonely etc. and you can make a massive difference.

As to your partner, this may never come to fruition, but you can still and should, have a meaningful relationship with your son. Children need their dads, and I speak as one who has lost hers, even though I'm now middle aged.
    Go see your GP, explain the situation, there is a lot of support out there, both for losing a parent and recovering from losing a partner (something else I've lived through).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.