I dont know why anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by pisces1, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

One more reason I need to die. Sick of being MINDFUCKED. I dont want help no more. Just want out of this life. They wont leave me alone. They just want me hurting. Why.

2. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Please do not allow his actions to take over your mind. He is an inconsiderate asshole. We do not want you hurting. I do not want you hurting. I wish we could take that pain you are feeling away. Pisces, the vast majority of people on SF do not want you hurting. Do not let a rotten asshole here on SF mess with your mind. Most people on SF want you, and hope you, will not have to feel this hurt. You know deep down that you do want help. We are here, allow us to help as best we may. Keep talking with us, we can provide some comfort and support. I wish he did not f**k with your mind, but you can, and will, get through this.
    :grouphug:

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Pisces1, don't be down. We all get down by others but we must let them defeat us. Just be strong as all of us here will give you support. You pull through it as I know you can. Please take care and respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.