i don't know why I'm angry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Sep 26, 2014.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm so angry, so annoyed. People talk to me and all I want to do is yell at them. Tell them to f**k off. I don't even know why, it's not right to feel like that. I just want to break everything in my apartment. :( what the heck is wrong with me???
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You feel angry but you need to remain calm. Do not let others upset you as you are important than them. Easy to say but you must keep calm. If you to talk please PM me anytime.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes irritability is caused from just being over tired dehydrated not well nourished take care of YOU ok hugs
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with TE that being over tired can cause irritability as can some medications. You need to think when calm about why this could be and discuss it with your doctor, they may be able to get to be bottom of it, hopefully :hug:

In the meantime we are here for you, vent away honey =)
  5. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

Thoughts of anger and irritability aren't a good thing. Try to listen to something soothing so that you can calm down. Breaking everything in your apartment isn't going to help you. I hope you find some comfort soon. I really don't have much advice as I've never felt as you describes, but you can pm me if you need to vent *hug
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I think it's because I was tired...my sleeping schedule is pretty hectic, I stay up for about 24h and then sleep for like 15h and then repeat. That's because of my anxiety, I do take meds, (Because otherwise I would sleep at all) but I guess when you're tired that can cause all kind of pent up emotions.

thank you all for posting :) that made me feel better...and no worries I wouldn't break anything in my home...I just felt like it is all...