I don't know why the heck I feel this way

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nick_K, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Nick_K

Nick_K Well-Known Member

It's like I haven't slept and have been crying all day but I slept fine last night and haven't cried in over a month. I've felt this way before but never for so long.

:cake: By the way, the cake is a lie. Why does this site have so many weird smilies?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i guess it is because alot of us are just wierd lol You have just bottled up alot of emotions and now they have come to the surface You have no choice but to let the tears flow which is good because soon you will start feeling better again soon. hugs Was there something though that may have triggered these tears
  3. Nick_K

Nick_K Well-Known Member

That's the thing there hasn't been tears. Just I feel like I got done with a huge cry, you know that sort of drained, exhausted feeling when you have no emotions left to get out and my eyes burn too.

I'm also starting to feel a little weird even on top of that. I think the technical term is derealization but to me it feels like I am just floating away and a fake imitation of me is taking my place while I'm out... it's really tough to put into words but if you've been there you know. It's like being high without taking drugs. Speaking of drugs I just noticed I am late taking the meds I am supposed to take in the evening, and come to think of it I didn't take the other med I am supposed to take in the morning either.