I don't know why.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DBR9, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBR9

DBR9 New Member

Hi i'm new here,
    Over the last year or so my lifes gone downhill family problems friends problems and school problems, but I still have a good life and its getting a bit better, but I just feel like something big's missing, I don't know what but theres a big hole and I feel really depressed, lonely and I sometimes wonder why I was even born, My minds all confused I feel like I have split personality One day I want to kill myself next i'm content with life. I feel so selfish feeling like I want to kill myself this because I do have a good life. That was the best that I could describe how I feel.

2. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

I've felt that before. What I can say is that don't kill yourself, or you might miss out on finding out what that something is, and getting it!

3. akatsume

akatsume New Member

Hey DBR9! You definitly aren't the only one living such matters, even though you might feel like it at times! I don't know your motivations by coming here, but I believe it is a good idea to do so :) May I ask you something, if you feel like it of couse :)

Could you tell me a couple of things that make you feel content?

Personally, I've been using the computer as a fake nirvana for a couple of years, still doing so from time to time. I realized what I was seeking was a "feeling of accomplishment". I hang on to things that help me feel like that way, helps a lot :)

See ya soon!

4. DBR9

DBR9 New Member

Thanks
    And akatsume Music makes me content, I mean I like hanging with my mates but I am so paranoid that I think they are making fun of me behind my back most of the time :s

5. akatsume

akatsume New Member

Are there any of your friends that you hang with, that you don't feel like they're judging you? Ah music.... Sarah Mclachlan is my personnal therapy, ever tried? ;)

6. DBR9

DBR9 New Member

Errm 1 or 2 friends thats it, and no I havent tried Sarah Mclachlan lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.