I dont know why

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by WanderingLost, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WanderingLost

WanderingLost New Member

Just recently my ex girlfriend broke up with me and it was during a very hard part in my life and that just made it worst especially the way it had to happen i remember that when she did that i night it was like i wasnt there everything went by so fast i would never hit a woman and i dont cut myself and we were in the car and right after she said what she needed it was like something clicked in my head just grabbeed the steering wheel and started bashing my head into itshe try to hold me to stop me but i pushed her away and just kept going and i could tell it was bad cause a soon could tell there was blood. We went to my house i dont know why and i walked in like i was lost and i went in my room and just grabbed a fishing knife that i have and filleted the skin of my forearm basically i dont know why cause i have never cut before. It had happened once before to we had a fight over the same thing and that time i hit a stud in the wall and broke my hand. And now things are worst and i think it could grow into something worse any help please.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It sounds like when things are incredibly distressing you don't quite know how else to cope with that distress. It's important to try and seek help for this and stop before it escalates in any way. Could you talk to someone? doctor? therapist?

Also, please look after your wounds and seek medical help if you need to.

Welcome to the forum- I'm sorry its this situation which has brought you here.

3. BeautifulDisaster.

BeautifulDisaster. Banned Member

I think that you were very overwhelmed with emotions - so much that you even disassociated a bit(the feeling lost).

I think you should see a professional about having therapy, this can help with dealing with strong emotions and finding other ways to cope with them.

Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.