I dont know

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freiheit, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freiheit

Freiheit Member

These last few weeks have been so shitty, shit is not even the word for what i am feeling like right now, i asked for help two weeks ago, i never got that help, i want to die so bad, well i feel like i want to die so bad, i hate this feeling, it feels like its eating me up. The other day one of my friends, she is a little older then me, said that she would get help for me the next day because she knew i could go on like this, i was and am so suicidal right now, the thoughts are there like 24/7 for the past few weeks, anyways, she never did get help for me, and i just dont know what to do because i cant do it alone, i cant go to the doctor and tell him how i feel, i think it would be weird doing that. I think i need more then just some pills, cause its not just in the head its in my heart, which hurts even more.
    I dont expect anyone here to give me advice, i just wanted to share what i feel and that i am not sure what to do any longer....

2. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I can't offer much, but I do know how you feel. Maybe you could watch some tv, read, write or listen to music? I hope that it passes soon, anyway.

3. Freiheit

Freiheit Member

thanks.
    yes i do listen to music and i love it, i try to listen to it day and night, sometimes i want to listen to it when i am at work but i cant cause there are no mp3 players allowed but its good stuff for sure

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You probably do need more than pills....SEE YOUR DOCTOR and request some therapy :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. Freiheit

Freiheit Member

well i dont even have the pills yet, but i do know that i need more, today was a day where i would have had the courage to ask the doctor, but i had to work long and the doctor had no appointments open :(...
    so have to see when the next time is for me to have the courage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.