I don't know....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lacyskye, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lacyskye

lacyskye New Member

I have been hospitalized twice this September for my suicidal thoughts with a plan. The hospital sent me home this last Monday(22nd) when I was still feeling the same way as when I was admitted. So Tuesday. I went to the ER and they couldn't find a bed in this stupid state. so I stayed the night in the ER and the next day(yesterday) the dr sent me home around 5. Still feeling the same way. Mom stayed with me that night. So then, I get a call from case manager/insurance today and they asked how I was doing, and I said the same as I have been. So she called the police and the police came and got me and took me to the ER. Not an hour later I was discharged. Feeling the same way as I have been. So I am sitting here having suicidal thoughts and not knowing what to do. It's so easy to do it. and nobody wants me to go into the hospital, but I know that is what I need. Help. I honestly don't know how to help me. I am tired, depressed, and done. humph
  2. Bashik

Bashik Member

Though you should be in the company of others at a time like this, i disagree that spending nights in a hospital will truly help tame your depression. If you feel comfortable enough to do so, why not talk more about what is causing your depression. More specifically, what is it that has brought you to the point of considering suicide?
  3. Ive been in similar situation with the hospitals and it doesnt make sence. The system is totally messed up. Where are you from. Im from the uk.
    This kind of thing is going on a lot and i visit other forums, someone else said the same today.
    Also with me, i attempted suicide two weeks ago and it was a seeious attemt, i tried to reach out for help a week after the fact. They just pretty much ignored me but my mum is on the case now. I dont actually want to go to hospital as ive been in the psych ward and they dont do much to help and they make you beg to go out to smoke a cigerette. I just want therapy or something practical
  4. .......continued from last post......
    Where i live, the uk there are just too many people with mental health the nhs cant cope. I guess its down to how society ie changing.
    What ive noticed is what they tend to do is hospilise people who makes threats and have potential to be violent. They usually keep them in much longer than they need to because their afraid of repecussions. All the harmless to others but suicidal get sent home. They just cant cope. The system is wrong. I could go on writing here forever.
    Its really difficult, i think i know how you feel.
    I really hope things get better for you and for all of us

5. lacyskye

lacyskye New Member

thanks for letting me know I am not alone. oh also thanks for the hugs. I love hugs
  6. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

I went to my GP to enquire about Cognitive Behavourial Therapy and I was assessed as being suitable for one on one psychotherapy. and i was not suicidal at the time. i'm in somerset and don't know if i have any information that might be useful to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.