I don't know

Discussion in 'I Need Some Empathy and Compassion (New Forum)' started by DarthBrett, Oct 8, 2016.

1. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Lone warrior against his demons

i really thought drinking tonight would help, or at least numb the pain...it made it worse...even though I'm married I have never felt more alone in my life. The weight of anxiety a depression is crushing me, thoughts of suicide come often and I can't turn them off...I just want the pain to stop and feel normal....normal I don't even know what that is anymore..I.....I don't know anymore...
  2. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

It's such a crushing time when you feel your world is caving in around you. That I do understand. Just remember you aren't alone on here and there are always people who care about you even if you can't feel it or see it right now. Hugs
    DarthBrett likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are being heard here. We do care. We might not have the answers but we can sympathise, do you have friends you can talk to about your anxiety and depression? Does your husband understand what you are going through? Keep talking to us here or in the chatroom, I'm sure many people can relate to your issues.
  4. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Lone warrior against his demons

I don't really have anyone close I can talk to about these things. I've kept my friends, what few I have left at a distance. I tried talking to my wife about some but it upset her and she took it personally. She really doesn't know how dark things are for me know, she can see the pain but doesn't bring it up or want to talk about it. I'm fighting this losing battle on my own and am not fairing very well.