I dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
This moving stuff guys:unsure: :sad: It's got to me so bad.I don't want to leave this beautiful place and I can't stay.
Also, and I know this is stupid,but it really is over if I move...does that make any sense? Cos of course it's over.

I'll shut up cos I have no idea what I expect anyone to say. In fact there isn't anything anyone can say or do to make it better.
I need to not be here. Sorry :sad:

Terry :sad:

It does make sense :hug: I know ya don't wanna leave :sad: I dunno what to say hun :sad:

excepts send ya mass's and mass's of hugs :arms:

JohnADreams

Well I'm the last person who can say anything to make it better but I remember feeling something similar myself. It does makes sense because it's not just the relationship, it's a chapter of your life too. Moving like this will force a clean break and those are always hard because you just want to hold on to whatever's left even if you're certain it's over. It'll hurt in the short term but in the long term, I'm sure it'll be for the best.

Terry
Chip chip cheerio and all that jazz, i completely understand how you are feeling and its not wrong. You've lived where you are for a long time, you'[ve made a home, its always sad to leave especially because a prick is making you leave. :ohmy: BUT know that when I get money im gonna come destroy your new home to make it feel like A NEW HOME :)

Sa Palomera

aww Terrs, :sad: I'ma join kells on that one. :hug:

Of course it hurts, you're making perfect sense to me. And like I said so many times, I would personally come there to kick that **** 's ass!

Meanwhile, sending you many many :hug: s and much love``

Moving can be difficult under any circumstances, but when it is one that forces you to face an ending of something it becomes even more difficult. This is your chance to start fresh Terry. The time has come to do what you need to do. You are strong and can face this and we are here to help should you need a shoulder. Wishing you the best in your new place. Make it your home. Only you can do that. :hug:

B
Lol, we will be your own extreme house makeover team :laugh:
Movings are hard, especially from a place you like and dont want to move. But I'm sure you can make a new beautifull place, because you're an beautifull person. I hope you will feel better soon and who knows maybe SF's extreme house makeover team will visit you :laugh:
lots of huggles for terry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Anything for Terry, after all you tolerate my burping, my singing the weiners song, my obnoxious laughter, my burping, my crying, oh and my burping..so yeah what im trying to say is YOUR WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00