i dont know...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

what to do anymore... all i want to do is die. i hate my life and everyone around me... i just want to kill myself so i don't have to see anymore of it i really don't want to see it get worse... don't tell me it will get better because i know it wont its all downhill from here...
    I have my plan to kill myself and i have a suicide note ready now all im doing is waiting for the right time to go through with it... i really have no idea what to do... :sad:

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi there john I'm very sorry to hear you're feeling so down,are there certain thing's to of made you feel like this? or is it just that it happens like that?.I know that feeling when people say it will get better and it feels like it does for a little while but then goes back to what it was I'm speaking from someone who has bi polar.I'm all ears for you buddy and I know what you're going through.

3. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

what has happened is that i fail at everything.... my mom has terminal breast cancer... my dad is abusive.. i have no friends... well no "true friends" i am stupid,ugly,worthless,pathetic... thats just a little bit of my stupid life

4. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

John you're none of those things. You've made me smile every time I've talked to you. Please don't do this. Talk to me? I'll be back on tomorrow. Please look after yourself :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.