I don't know

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by no point, May 5, 2007.

1. no point

no point Well-Known Member

I don't even know why I'm writing this. I don't expect any replies. I'm hanging by a thread here. I should have taken more yesterday. I should have finished what I started. It would be better for everyone. I really don’t think it's going to be better. I want to die so much. I don’t want to feel anything. I just wish I had the courage to take more :(
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Can you say a bit more about how u came to this pass?
  3. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

How can you tell it's not going to be better? Please re-think your actions, do you really want to do that?
  4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies. I really wasn't expecting any. It means so much to me that you took the time to read my post. I just feel like I've tried everything and nothing works. After being in therapy for a year, I still have panic attacks, I still SI and I just feel like everyone will be better off without me. The worst is the anxiety and the panic attacks though. I was supposed to go some place with my cousin the other day and I couldn't because I didn't want to have panic attacks. Well, anyways, thanks agan for the replies.
  5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Change doesn't happen overnight. I know that that's been said before so many times... but it's true. From experience, things change so slowly you barely notice things changing. And they keep getting bad again... but they do get better... you have to really hang in there and not ever give up. You don't know for sure whats going to happen next, so you may as well stay around and find out. :hug: