i don't know.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by p3cky, Jun 14, 2007.

1. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

ok so like i was the computer today as i do everyday just about and i was listing to a song that me and my ex ex made it "our song" and i felt like i was about to cry for a while then i just started crying a lot about my ex ex which i haven't been with for about 7 months now and have had one previous girl friend since her i could feel the pain coming faster than it was coming out and randomly my body's muscles all tensed up i had never had this before i had never cried so hard in my life not even when i was drunk and it really confused as i thought i was over her and hadn't cried about her for ages and now i just feel like shit and think about her and the times we spent together and it hell confuse's me i haven't felt like this since we like broke up

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sometimes something will trigger us into feeling the intense feelings we did when the situation was happening. The song did that to you. You never know what may cause it to happen or when, or why. It just happens. Hopefully this is the only time you experience it. Recognizing that the song had that effect on you lets you know to be prepared next time. you will recognize the feelings and maybe be able to deal with them before they hit so strongly.

3. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

ahh i see well i don't really that sorta helped but i am still confused cause i remember saying to my self i was over her even when i listen to that song and everything i was fine b4

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Oddly enough it can work that way. For years I was fine with lilac bushes. Then all of a sudden I would get this feeling of panic and fear when I was around them. It took me a long time to figure out where that trigger came from. Now I know. Sometimes I am able to be around them and be fine, sometimes I can't. There are many other things that are the same way. It may never happen to you again. I hope not, but the possibilties do exist. I know it seems strange, but to many of us it is an everday occurence.

5. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

its to much for me to handle