i dont know

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

y am i fighting, what am i fighting for, all these years of hurt and pain and now i dont even know what its for. i dont see a meaning in life anymore i dont see a reason to live. i guess i have what this world calls friends ppl who keep pushin me back and want me to stay. but y, y im just another nobody im the quiet one i dont talk if i was in a room of ppl u wouldnt even know that im there. were all just a nobody if your not rich and on tv your nothing, im sick of all these ppl going around school and living there life thinking they are all that and the world revolves around them.y dose a person like me have a life i dont even want it id rather end it than to keep it. a person that dosent appeciate having life, y me i wanna be happy i wanna have friends i hate this fucken depression whoever gave us humans this feeling is fucked in the head! i have a family here ppl that love and care bout me joe,john,danni and my mom crystal, if only they were my real family itd be great. i love u all!

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

amanda listin please you are someone you my friend that never change just listin please, I know your having a rough time in your life right now, but please you gotta fight it i know you dont want to. But trust me you will thank me one day hun :hug: you know where to find me :hug:

3. Fuzzy Monkey

but y ive fought for 4 yrs already and 4 what more hurt more pain, just to me raped, abuised and screwed over.

4. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

I was going to reply but i just cant. I love u sis

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I know you faught alot but that makes who you are hun, your a fighter no matter what anyone says.

6. Fuzzy Monkey

a person shouldnt have to struggle threw live as much as i have. its not worth it

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

IN the long run its all worth it :hug:

8. Fuzzy Monkey

hun i just cant i see no happiness in this life

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

you will hun trust me please, just give it time :hug:

10. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

danni is right (wow did i bring wisdom here)

11. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Daughter,
    First off you have all of us and we are here for you. Secondly I know all about struggling through life. You do not know half of what I have been through. I am here if you need me and I am not going anywhere. Take care daughter and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

12. Fuzzy Monkey

thanks mom but i cant do it i give up
    i so fucken stupid i cant even take my own life im fucken worthless

13. danni

danni Chat Buddy

no you not hun, listin hun you can't fix everything in your life in one day it take more and you gotta keep it up hun.