i dont know

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jackbull, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackbull

jackbull New Member

im 23 and it would seem in society i have no problems yet i still feel suicidal, im not desperately unhappy all of the time but i still feel suicidal and i feel im crazy at times and am intensley insecure, my family love me and i almost feel guilty even having suicidal thoughts as it would upset them so much if i did it and also i love this girl ive not seen in years and we never dated yet i still think of her all the time, can ne one help?

2. Dylan

Dylan Guest

This sounds like a stage in life to me. If there is nothing in particular that is depressing you then chances are you will get through this. There are people who can't even leave their houses sometimes coz of panic attacks etc...so you seem to be fine. as long as u have ur family and ppl to care about you, you shouldn't be too worried.

all the best.

3. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

I almost get the sense that you are invalidating your feelings based on what society think... describe "im not desperately unhappy all of the time" ? "my family love me and i almost feel guilty even having suicidal thoughts as it would upset them". Please know that your feelings are very valid. Please post here again.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I was in your situation a few years ago jack. I'm 26 now. I never struggled with drugs or alcohol and come from a loving home, yet I was still finding life difficult. You just have to look to the positive things in your life and do things you enjoy doing to prevent depression. Try talking to your special girl about some things too. She will probably be happy to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.