I don't know.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by fedup1990, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fedup1990

fedup1990 Guest

What is wrong with me? I am in such a low mood today I can't think about anything then I get the ex passing messages to me. Do I really care what you have to say after how you treat me? NO! Stop it. just stop it! I have enough to think about without you again, just don't do it please, I can't talk to anyone at the minute about what's bugging me because why should anyone care? Why does anyone care? I'm not worth anything not even your spit if I was on fire. So why do people bother? I'm going to deal with things in my own way, not talk just always be "fine" because that's what is expected, someone turns round and goes "how are you?" so for once I thought cut the bull crap and said "i'm shit, you?" they turned round and goes oh ok never mind I just needed to rant at you :mad: FFS why me? I have enough on but yeah whatever rant at me I don't care, I'm not important. So now I have to be fine all the time. Fine for other people, I never can be upset or not ok, I'm not important, my feelings don't count. Do I even count? Meh, whatever.

So yeah. I'm fine.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You're so wrong. Your feelings and pain do count atleast here hun. I took the time to read what you had to say and I feel for your torment. I never tell the outside world how I truly am for the same reason that you put in here. I pretend to be fine just like they pretend to care. But in here, so many others are battling the same problems that support and guenuine concern is there from so many members. You are just as important and count just as much as any other member here. Please if you can, keep posting and letting us know how you are and what is going on with you. Be safe.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Everyone's feelings and wants count...it is how they are expressed and to whom that varies according to so many things...hope you can ask ppl you trust to support you in expressing how you are doing...our worth has a lot to do with how well we can be in the world...big hugs, J

4. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

First off, admit to yourself that your not fine. Sit down and really think about your life and what you want out of it. Once you know what you want, work for it. Let that be your purpose. A reason to live. A future thats worth the hard work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.