I don't know...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexDanish, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

It's too hard to go on living. It seems like the past 3 years I've just been running from suicide. I ended up in the hopsital once. Suicide is eventually going to catch up with me.

Before, I had 4 friends. I thought I could be saved. One of them... Doesn't care. I got kicked out of my house and called him... But he couldn't help me.

The other, doesn't deal with suicide. I told him once, when I first tried... He can't help me.

The other person... Has their own problems. And... They lied to me, I think, about some things that were important to me... And lately shes just been so cold to me.

The last person just cannot help me in any way. Lives to far away. She probably wouldn't want to. And I've been depressed for a year or two now. She doesn't want to hear it.

I can't live with my broken family anymore. So many other reasons. I'm so fucking tired of life. This bullshit. This pain. Permanent solution to temporary problem? Not really. This is a lasting problem. I can't deal with all this shit.

I need to leave. Again... (I tried once, didn't I?)

2. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

I hope you see a therapist soon since, as you know, dealing with these suicidal feelings and thoughts just on your own contributes to the pain of it all. And, as you have experienced, friend cannot adequately substitute for therapists, e.g. most friends are not comfortable discussing topics like suicidal feelings or even depression. That's why the US government created this website to educate the general public:

http://whatadifference.org/

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
  3. AlexDanish

Have seen a Therabist. CBT, and it didn't work out. Sorry, suicide is the only option. Well, there are other options but suicide is the best.

4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Why? What's stopping you from living your life? Also, if you still have friends you should at least try to spend time with them. There's always a limit to what a friend can or would do, but you should make do with what they offer.

5. AlexDanish

Nevermind. Thanks for the help guys, but my friends are only about 5% of the problem. The only reason I didnt write everything is because one of my other friends reads my posts all the time so whatever.

6. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Well, don't go anyway. If you want to talk to anyone about something you can always PM them and that can't be read. I hope you feel better soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.