I don't know..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ScarsandHopes, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarsandHopes

ScarsandHopes Well-Known Member

For the past week, I've been pretty happy, a few tiny lows, but I got over them in a matter of minutes..

But, here I am again. A low that I feel I'll never get through. Me wanting to just go to sleep and never wake up. I don't know what it is that brings me to these lows. I have no clue in hell.. I just wish I could be happy.. Happy for the rest of my life. Get something I could hold onto forever... But, I can't, and I feel as if I never will.

so, here I am, yet again. Wanting to die, one of these times... One of these times I will end it. End everything I've worked and fought for. One of these times...
  2. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

heyy try not to think of the lows. you should always try to think positive no matter what to get through it. only you can make your self happy :)
  3. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

are you ok tonite?? what's up?
  4. ScarsandHopes

ScarsandHopes Well-Known Member

What's up? Apparently not me :p

Dunno, just the same occurring feelings, night after night. Just wish there was some easy button to make all the stress, all the pain, and all the thoughts just go away =/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.