I don't know

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ryan1, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan1

Ryan1 Well-Known Member

well today is the day. I've finally given up. I don't know why I came here before I die, I guess I just wanted to, try to change my mind.

Why is life so hard? How can people be so cruel? I just don't know anymore.

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

please dont do this. you can stay strong i know you can. there has to be something to hang on for surely. talk to us. dont feel like your alone :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ryannnnn

You know I'm here for you :hug:

Don't do this hun! We're here for you..keep talking to us!!

4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Come on Ryan, we had a good chat when you signed up and i know we can help you overcome this

5. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

So what do you expect? A bunch of geeks whining your death?

6. crookxshanks

thats not helpful!!!!

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

what?

8. Ryan1

Ryan1 Well-Known Member

even people can be negative on a suicide forum.

9. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

that is a shitty thing to say to a newbie.

ryan hang around here and pm any of us on here who are supportive, we will try to help you. welcome to sf by the way...
    do you want to say what led you to this point? who has hurt you?

sam x

10. crookxshanks

dont let one reply from someone who doesnt know any better get to you. look at all the other replies and take heart from all the people who have replied

just talk to us. let us know what is going on so we can help you x :hug:

11. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

that is not your fault. most people on here are not trolls as such , rather suicidal/ depressed etc people too. that can mean they act dumb...ignore it.
    deniken please stay out of this thread if you are going to talk crap, this guy is new and needs help.

talk to us or pm if you are worried

12. Denikin

.... hum.... Right.

I was certainly not negative. More... constructive. Because crying out loud that "oh noes I wanna die and I am going to do it tonight kthxbye" isn't exactly the best way to obtain actual help. You will most likely obtain empty attention, not actual hints of solution to your problems. So either you talk about the reasons why you wanna die, either you tell us that you just want attention, some one to talk or anything, or you just don't talk.

13. crookxshanks

this guy has been strong enough to post this thread in the first place. thats asking for help in itself even if you arent ready to say the rest of it just yet

can we please just help him instead of having to reply to denikin's annoyance

14. Denikin

15. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Ryan,
    I am here if you need to talk... I have felt just like you do right now and that of course is what led me here... it gives me strength to know I can relate to people and talk to people and give support... (does that make sense that I can support someone because I feel the same way they do/have?)
    Just know there are many great and supportive people on here... :)

16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Denikin, can you please try and be more thoughtful of how other members may react when they read your post?
    If you don't think that hugs etc, are supportive - then do write constructive words, by all means. A comment such as:
    though, isn't helpful to anyone, and is hardly constructive.

17. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Sorry to be negative here.. but denikin, who are you to say what is a right or wrong way to ask for help?!!! Have a little more compassion!

18. Denikin

I find it much more helppful, sincerely, At least, I actually ask what is going on, and demand that more constructive things be said. It certainly is violent, and I do know that it doesn't exactly follow the current usage of this forum. I don't exactly care. I just want to OMG help.

You might find it troll-ljke, but I think a good punt is often more useful on the long run than having loads of virtual Care Bears hugging you. And I don't think that saying you want to die is exactly big news on a suicide forum. So pleaeRyan, a little details might help us,

19. Denikin

It is quite good to be precise about what is going on. Asking for attention by invoking an allledgedly probable suicide attempt is not exactly wht I call a oe way of doigso. Maybe just saynyou want to talk or anything mght be better.

20. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

I understand what you are saying, at least I think I do... you are saying that it would be more helpful to know about the situation so you can be of more help...
    What I am saying is that maybe instead of making remarks like you did, you should talk to someone and ASK them about their problems and try to be of more help.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.