I don't know..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ss423, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ss423

ss423 New Member

I've never posted here before. And I don't really know what to say. I just hurt so bad and I feel like I have no one. Who do you have when the one person who claims to love you the most is the one who makes you want to die?

I just wish I had a friend.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...glad you found us...what you have when the person you love most causes the most pain, is an awful conflict...one I know first hand, as my father was both my idol and my rapist/torturer...the conflict is so hard to handle...hope you share with ppl here and find the friend you are looking for...big hugs, J
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi ss423. Welcome to SF. :welcome: I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people who you can relate to here and make lots of friends too. :hug:
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Welcome ss423 :welcome:

Glad you found us :) anytime of day or night there is always someone here to help so please dont be afraid to ask.

Lea :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF.

If you need a friend,you can count on me :hug:
  6. whoamiboo

whoamiboo Active Member

First of all welcome!!! Second of all... you said it all :) You are in a difficult situation... the person you love the most is the one who makes you want to die.... true statement for many of us here. You found the right place, the right people to talk with for comfort and support. I hope that you find all the comfort you need right here to help you through your difficult times...
    And you do have SF friends!!! Many friends!!!
  7. ss423

ss423 New Member

Thank you everyone. Feeling down again tonight.. another bad night with this person. Nice to know I have people to talk to if I need
  8. idontno06

idontno06 Member

i know how you feel i felt the same way when i first joined but it was the best thing i have ever done you will find some good friends here anyime you need to talk.

Good to see you take the first step
  9. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Welcome to Sf idontno.

Sometimes it's the people that we love the most and that claim to love us the most that put us through the most hell. It doesn't mean they want you to die though. I hope you see that. It's just sometimes hard for people to realize what they are truly doing. I hope your time at SF helps you through things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.