i dont know

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Panos, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panos

Panos Well-Known Member

I'm cold, my hands shake like hell, my head and my heart hurt and i don't know what to do.
    i tried to eat and i end up vomit .
    i have a terrible anxiety about smt i dont know
    i feel numb
    I'm scared

2. Fern17

Fern17 Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I don't have any answers or even advice, really. But I just want to say that you sound very scared and upset. Is there anything in particular you'd like to talk about on the forum?

Have you felt like this before? Is this something new?

It's so incredibly horrible to feel like your brain is fragmented into a million pieces. I know. I've been there before and I'm very close to the edge of being there again. It's awful. And that's an understatement.

Are you taking medication? Do you have a doctor and/or therapist to help you?

I'm brand-spanking-new here, but I'm not at all new to the fear you are describing.

Like I said, I know there's not much I can do, but I can "listen".

Keep in touch, please.

Fern

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Pansos,

I think I cant relate to how you are feeling.

Are you vomiting due to anxiety? If so, there is medication that can take that away. I suffered with anxiety induced nausea for a long time. It's very hard to live with and the constant fear makes your life seem not worth living.

There is help for it hun, what sort of help are you getting at the moment? :hug:

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hun if you need to talk about anything, or if you just want to get all your fears out in private feel free to pm me. i dont repeat anything. its not my business to.
    try drinking water, opening a window to let fresh air in, even just sit under an open window hun. :hug: we are here for you.

always remember : no i dont :smile:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That anxious feeling can be almost crippling at times. Try to do what you can to calm it down. Change your setting, listen to soothing music, try relaxation exercises, anything to try and relieve things. I hope you can identify what is bringing this on so you can try to deal with it better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.