I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I can't help but think constantly that I plan on attempting to kill myself by the middle of July. I think about it everyday. making the plans. I know if something doesn't stop me I will go through with it. :(

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Why do you want to kill yourself? (Sorry if that seems like a stupid question, but I've never talked to you before, and so I have no idea what's going on)!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Kankuro..

Do you have any idea whats triggered this? Please tell us more if you can. We're listening xx

ZombiePringle

Honestly even though I do have the a lot happening in my life now the biggest part of it is my son. His mother has completely disappeared from my life with him. She refuses to stay in contact with me and refuses to let me know where she is. every day it tears me apart a little bit more that I don't see him. The last time I saw him was in august of 2006. He'll be 4 in July. I know that if I do this I won't see him again but I can't seem to find the will to live without him in my life. He has't even met his sister. It might seem selfish I know but I'm being completely destroyed from the inside. Its a combination of that and a life of abuse and horrible things happening that people should never even come close to going through.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
What you said doesn't seem selfish.

Is there any way you can go to court to fight for the rights you deserve with your son? She doesn't have the right to take off with him!

I know it's hard to keep going. But I hope you hold on. Don't ever give up hope when it comes to your son! You're his father, and you have rights.

ZombiePringle

Well...I have tried working things out with the courts before it never works. They always stay on her side. I'm even trying to get my child support lowered because I don't feel I should be paying as much if I can't even see him?

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
You mean you pay child support, but they won't give you any visitation with him?

I don't know how things work in your state; I guess every state is different. But that seems so beyond wrong. Have you ever gotten any legal advice?

ZombiePringle

Tried they just sent some useless information that didn't apply to me. I'm going to try again soon with my new lawyers. Its just extremely hard to think about. It always makes me beyond depressed when I even think about him. So I guess its hard to talk on the phone to somebody about him.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
....glad you posted this. what a tough situation. i am a mom of two, and i am lucky to have good rapport with my ex-husband (the kids dad)

so, i notice you are in kansas. in the united states, fathers rights are being validated more and more, by our courts.

i am in illinois, and there is an atty here who specializes in father's rights.
pm me if you want his name. i know he is illinois. however, he may be able to connect you with an atty with a similiar agenda, in kansas.

you are important, as a father, to this child.
you need to be able to see your child. it is very very important, not only to you - but for the child's development.

please don't give up.
suicide is just not the answer hun

fighting for the right to be with your child - that is where your answer lies.

think of a child growing up with the pressure, knowledge and stigma of a parent that committed suicide.

i wish you the best
pm if you want to talk
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00