I don't know

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Things, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I feel like a wreck now.

Other members gave great advice on how to improve my situation, and I was looking forward to trying all that. But with the way things are, I won't be able to. I'm right back to the fucking start, only it's still going downhill.

My mom is getting worse and worse. She says it's nothing deadly, but it still makes me wonder. What we think she has, there's no cure for it and she may have to live with it for the rest of her life. She's always hurting, and it kills me to see her like this. I worry if she'll be able to enjoy life like this. I feel selfish for saying this, but I don't I can live if I have to watch her suffer everyday.

I can't live like this. The doctors aren't going to fucking help. I know they won't. The greedy bastards never did before.

I honestly thought things might get better. But I...

I doubt I'll feel the same in an hour, my mood swings are ridiculous. Still, this crash hurts, it hurts more than usual. I need to talk to someone, but I can't talk to anyone in the house. I want to talk to a samaritian, but I'm too fucking stupid to know how to use a phone.

It's worse, I'm actually afraid right now and my thoughts aren't making...I don't know what to do.

I probably shouldn't post this...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you posted It is hard to see ones around us suffer so hard but that is when we need to be the strongest. Your mom has a doctor looking after her if she feels that she is not getting the right answers then get a second opinion look for a better doctor. You need to look after you if your moods are allover the place then talk to your doctor and get help for that. Staying healthy now is so important so yu can stay strong okay to get through all the stress happening. Just want you to know i understand what you are feeling and hope you can get the support you need to stay strong for you and your mother take care.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

None of these doctors are working...it's our crappy healthcare I think (we just lost medicare, I think a week or two ago). I don't have a doctor for myself right now.

But thank you for th advice. I don't want to sound like I'm just shooting people down, maybe I need to be less negative....

I hate how my moods work. It's hell when I'm crashing and I feel like I might actually do something, so I get scared. Then I make posts like these, minutes later I'm fine again and feel like I've just freaked over nothing. It's humiliating. x(

I'll try to stay strong. I can't leave my mom like this...thanks for the support.

Rukia: Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.