i dont know

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xzxw, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xzxw

xzxw Member

I need help but i dont know how to ask for it or even know what i need to do to get better
  2. I feel like that, I don't wanna feel like this just don't know how not to. I wanna be happy instead of wishing I don't wake up.
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Did something happen? I was looking at your other threads- have you been hurt badly by somebody recently?

As for being lost as to how to feel better- sometimes it can take time for things to fall into place and for you to see what would help you, personally.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

All you have to do to get help is call your crisis line in your area tell them you need some help you are lost and just need someone to guide you to get help needed to start healing. If you are feeling suicidal call hospital or go there they will get you the help you need as well stay safe okay
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

The first step to getting help is being able to recognize what you need help with? There must be something that is causing you to feel this way?
  6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Just keep talking and telling us how you feel. YOU are GREATperson and you KNOW I am always here for you!!!!
  7. piyush22

piyush22 New Member

i think in comparison to others you should make a friend and instead of being shy try making friends online and you should see Comment se faire des amis it will make you happy and hope you will know everything
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You can call your local mental health clinic and ask them for referals for pdocs and therapists... It sounds like you want to talk and don't have anyone to listen..You always have us!! I wish you all the best!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.