I Don't Know...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sylarcookie, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sylarcookie

sylarcookie New Member

I don't know where to start. I keep telling myself it's all not so bad, but I still feel horrible.

For most of my life, I haven't had very many friends. I try to reach out to people, only to find them uninterested in me. I've lost so many friends, not over arguments, but because of being ignored. Slowly but surely, over time, they stop inviting me, they stop talking to me...Now I'm down to one.

At this point in my life I feel as if I have nothing to live for. I am unemployed, I'm not studying, I have no social life, and the days pass by and I think to myself 'I am a waste of space'.

I try to get a job, and nobody hires me. I try to make friends, I can't. I've never been in a relationship (as in boyfriend or girlfriend), and I fear I never will be. I live with my grandmother, because my family was evicted wrongfully from our house. Recently, I lost my grandfather, and so now more than ever, I feel like a disappointment to everyone.

I try so hard...why is it never good enough?

I'm so sick of disappointment. I want to die...

2. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Dont know what to tell you as i prettty much feel the same. Keep trying? Stay positive?

3. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Well I can only pray that life becomes more bearable , I can understand your problems because I myself is facing them and I also feel the same do not what to do...Cant die .....but life is miserable :(

May god help us both

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know the feeling of loss..I just lost my mom..It still hits me hard from time to time..I have been locked away in my bedroom for over twenty years..I have socialphobia and agoriphobia..Amongst other metal health problems..My point is you can live with this.. I wnet to therapy for five years..So I learned coping skills..Maybe you should seek out professional help... Keep in mind it takes time to find the right therapist and then build a bond with them..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.