i dont knoww

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by poeticdistortion, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poeticdistortion

poeticdistortion New Member

i dont even know why im on here im up late 4am and drunk as shit, as i am almost every night recently for the ast few months. 2 days ago i told my parents than im not going back to college for year 2. reason i gave is that i dont know what to do, ewhen the real reasonis i just want to die. im not suicidal, but if some one shot me in the face i would careless. i do not poessthe ball to do it my self.

i fell fucking horrible that i come from canada where thegovenmrnt subsidises 2/3'rds(roughly)(so $5000 per year for arts or science at a good school ) of the cost of college compared to that in the states. and that i come from a middle class family in the oil rich provience of alberta. yet i have all the oppurinity in the world i dont fucking care and put forth a true fucking effort no matter how much i care. i have also been diagnosed with a couple learning disabilities recently(dyselixia) which explain many things but my family is blaming for my shity feelingness latelynwhen its other shit i cant tell them.

i dont know why the fuck im say all this shit here i think maniny is cause im drunk and i dont fucking know. especially when its a suside forum and i dont wana kill my self i just want some one else to do it.

sorry for wasting your time
    peace. its time for a smoke
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey Kevin.

Maybe it's the alcohol that's doing the speaking. And about your learning disabilities, you can still achieve soo much. It will make you a stronger person.

What was your parents reaction to when you told them you don't want to go back to college.
  3. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.