i dont like this..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Tara, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tara

Tara Guest

Sorry dont know where to put this.

Anyway, my friend Ant was over yesterday and we were chatting away, and giggling at random things on the internet, anyhoo cut the story short, we were bored and decided to google our names/chatnames w/e.

anyway, i searched "flirtatioustara" and it shows that im a member here :unsure: dont know if i like that cause what if others search for me and find out :sad: i know maybe i shouldve used a different name for here, but i use the same one everywhere cause its easy to remember, and ive never had trouble with the old "that usernames been taken, try another" business!

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Yeah, that sucks about Google and other search engines.
    You can always change your username really easily here, just talk to a moderator, admin.

3. Tara

Tara Guest

only thing then is i'd forget it!...havnt got a great memory! :laugh:

4. Syd

Syd Guest

Have them change your name to "Tara". Easy enough to remember. Problem solved.

5. Tara

Tara Guest

yeah true, theres a million of them in the world :D thanks.

how do i go about that?

6. Syd

Syd Guest

I don't know, I've never tried it. Try sending a PM to Robin about changing your name.

7. Tara

Tara Guest

okay cool, thanks for your help :hug:

8. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I know, I read your post and actually gave googling mine a shot. I have like...many many pages of stuff under mine. The stupid thing i've done is I went and used this name for stuff I register at for work (I do web development, and sign up for forums and stuff to get information/software) so I look sort of like an ass. That and Allo quotes me in all of her signatures on like a dozen sites she's at (not that it's a bad thing, It's nice) but oh, sometimes I hate google.

9. Tara

Tara Guest

people would prob look at mine and me like :eek:hmy: odd combination... :laugh:

10. Syd

Syd Guest

Looks like the old name is back again. ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.