i dont love you anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jane doe, Apr 1, 2009.

1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

We`re here now after 6 years of relationship living together, spending some time like room mates. Living our lives as if we were married for 40 years..
    I told u i didnt love you anymore, and u asked me some time to make things up, to prove me u could still make me love you.
    One month after u are wonderfull, makes me want to love you, but i still dont love you. I still feel Guilt for not doing it. I see in your eyes how dissapointed you are on yourself for failing,How angry u are with you for that. I see you love me and its breaking me apart to be waiting for the date we agreed to see if i was moving out or not. My heart aches for hurting you everyday.
    its not u its me i should say, then u would say thats corny and thats our both fault. but its not.
    i guess i grew up and i dont like the same things as before
    i guess it wasnt meant to be.
    cant stop thinking about you and cry
    and i keep hiding it from you, everyday, every night. We`re not even having sex anymore, and thats because i dotn want to give u any hope, because i doubt theres any.
    id just would love to know how to leave you withouth feeling so bad, withouth hurting you :(

all i want to do now is cry

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Jane
    You can never fully make a break from someone without hurting them. There will always be the broken heart and the hurt, but you have to do what's right for you. You have to make sure you're happy. You can't stay in a dead end relationship because you don't want to hurt him. There's no way to not hurt him honey especially if he still loves you.

if you need to talk feel free to PM me I will get back toy ou when i can.
    K

3. danz

danz Well-Known Member

Hey Lara
    I haven’t spoken to you in a while but sounds like you’re going through a rough time.
    You need to be happy and if that means leaving your bf then that’s what you need to do.
    If he really does love you, then as much as it will hurt him now, he needs to let you go.
    Sounds like you have both tried to make things better but it hasn’t worked out for whatever reason, sometimes people just drift apart and change, it’s not your fault.
    Deep down only you know what you really want and if it’s not him than move on.
    Everybody at some point in life either gets hurt or hurts somebody.
    Just be honest with yourself and with him, make a decision that you can both move forward from.
    I know I have stated the obvious but sometimes we over analyse and over complicate situations when we know what we need to do, it’s just easier said than done.
    Anyways hope you get through it ok and feel better. Take care, speak soon.

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry about what your going through. I guess this is about damage limitation.
    Do you still want to be friends with him?

5. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im so sorry that your going through this honey. i wish i could give you a sure fire answer to it all but you have to do what you feel is best for you.

thinking of you and am always here for you x :hug:

6. jane doe

thanks for all those replies, i just needed to take everything out of my chest. TY for the people who`s always here when i need a hug.

i dont think being friends could be an option since i know it will be painfull for us both to see eachother.

once again,ty to all of you, Sometimes we know what we have to do but we need somebody else to say it out loud to clear it on our minds.

well wish me luck, ill be talking to him about this on may 20th.

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Do whats best for both of you, especially you.

Good luck.

8. jane doe

ty hun <3