• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I dont mutch like this feeling....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctors put me on medication for depression that been identified as work related at long last but I have to admit I feel more tied then normal, I feel tied a lot of the time as I am on beta blockers, but there new tables have made me feel tied and a little odd.

On the up side my chee is back, I spent the afternoon kiking the crap out of the strong on quake 4 and done some software development for the first time in almost 4 months.

I guess this means I am feeling a little better, I am feeling a little happier today then I have done in a long time.

Hi there, it's great that you are starting to feel better! The tiredness is a common side effect and should wear off in a few short weeks, just hang in there and keep up the awesomness!

Got to admit to day felt a little better still having some funny reactions to the medication and coursing problems that my other medications supposed to stop. Feel sick and that at the moment.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00