I dont mutch like this feeling....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by theone1977, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theone1977

theone1977 Member

The doctors put me on medication for depression that been identified as work related at long last but I have to admit I feel more tied then normal, I feel tied a lot of the time as I am on beta blockers, but there new tables have made me feel tied and a little odd.

On the up side my chee is back, I spent the afternoon kiking the crap out of the strong on quake 4 and done some software development for the first time in almost 4 months.

I guess this means I am feeling a little better, I am feeling a little happier today then I have done in a long time.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun the fatique it will wear off okay it take time for your body to adjust i am glad you are feeling better hugs

3. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Hi there, it's great that you are starting to feel better! The tiredness is a common side effect and should wear off in a few short weeks, just hang in there and keep up the awesomness!

4. theone1977

theone1977 Member

Got to admit to day felt a little better still having some funny reactions to the medication and coursing problems that my other medications supposed to stop. Feel sick and that at the moment.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.