i dont post my own threads on here, i never do.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by black_rose_13, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but right now i have to

i dont no what to say and i cant find any words to start a proper thread..so i expect no replies , how can you reply to something that consists of nothing.

I JUST DONT NO WHAT TO SAY WHY CANT I EVEN THINK OF A WAY TO GET HELP?

IM SO THICK and worthless.

i cant think of what to type on here, so im typing to myself. i cant even make myself heard anymore. i cant reach out all i can do is churn everything over in my mind.

i'm proberly making a FUSS about nothing ...

i feel so shite. i apologise for the language but.. its the only word.

Therapy on thursday. [ again again again ]

If i dont let all this out im going to E-X-P-L-O-D-E

why do i always stay like this? and get WORSE.?

sorry.That Was Uncalled For.

All i can do is sit here and cry and bleed and wish it was over. that is all i can do.

What a mess?

im not in immediate danger tonight, so please dont worry.

My mind just cant do this anymore. why should i have to?

2. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

you did a fine job starting this thread, and it certainly had something, in fact you've done a good job at expressing your frustration and pain, so keep posting, write whatever come to you. if you dont want to post it, just write it in an email, i do that lots.

as far as a way of getting help, reaching out like this is a start, so is going to therapy.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You are NOT worthless.
    You are NOT thick.

No need to say sorry for anything, I hope typing helped even though it may have not made much sense to you, it's good to let out what we're thinking.

It may help for you to write out a letter to give to your therapist on Thursday? I find I can get things across clearer and better when I write, than when I recall from memory. Half the things I want to say don't come out, I forget, or they come out the wrong way and writing a letter is a way around that.

If you want to vent anytime, please feel free to post. You say you can't make yourself heard, but by this post alone, I can hear you! My mind often feels so messed up I can't think straight but I can tell your frustration and inter turmoil alone via what you said in your post.

Take care of yourself. :hug:

4. sorry..i dont no why i posted that last night. it was out of order. sorry.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

NO!

It was NOT out of order. I just found this thread and I'm sorry I didn't reply. It's GRAND that you reached out for help. You should be proud of yourself.

You know I'm here if you need me, want a chat or anything. I have a lot of time for you because of what you did for me that night.

Hang in there honey

:hug: :hug: :hug:

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

No need to say sorry. You're welcome to post anytime and nothing you said was out of order. :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sarah,

You are deffiantly not worthless or thick!!

When making a thread here you don't need to think much you should just ..... go with the flow i guess. Thats the best way to get it out. I think writing a letter or something for your therapist's.

I really think it would help you to do a vent thread on here and just let it all out.

Take care sweetie.

You can always get me in chat, PM or on msn if you wanna talk :hug:

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hey hun

Firstly you are not thick or worthless, from what I've seen in chat you are a very caring person and a very devoted person to people. You are always willing to help and when a crisis arises you do your best to help that person in trouble. That is a very endearing quality you have in yourself.

And as for your first thread...you did a damn good job :smile:

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

How you doing now darling? (and I'm asking for the truth, not just your 'wonderful' response :) )

Did it help to post?

10. i cant believe how nice people have been in this thread ( not that i was expecting people to bite or anything, but still ). thank you all. and scum, ive talk to you since you posted that reply, and yeah it did help a little to post xx

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well peeps are nice to nice people. Or something like that lol am confusing myself now >.<

But your a sweetheart and never forget that!

12. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You may not feel it, but you are a lovely person. You have such a good heart. People say nice things because you deserve nice comments.

If it helped to post sweetie, then post as much as you need to. If it helps, then let yourself reach out for help. Remember what I said last night, that does not indicate failure, it MEANS SUCCESS!

You know where I am :)

Hang in there darling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.