I dont realize how dumb i sound until its too late and ive hurt everyone in my life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by trdc_1, Mar 23, 2014.

1. trdc_1

trdc_1 New Member

I am trying to be better. but its like there is a small war in my head between my feelings and thoughts. sometimes they work together for better and worse
    just when things seem to be getting alright i wreck everything and cant stop until i think about just ending it. but then i think im too much of a baby and im not serious. my dad wasnt a baby. he did it, i caused it.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Re: I dont realize how dumb i sound until its too late and ive hurt everyone in my li

I hope that someday you will come to see that you did not cause your father to die. Although I am deeply sorry that you believe you did. You describe so well what many of us feel when you write "but its like there is a small war in my head between my feelings and thoughts. sometimes they work together for better and worse"

Have you gotten counseling for the pain you must be feeling around your fathers passing? And by the way, I do not think it takes courage to suicide. Although I would bet your father had much courage and was a good person, I am not sure that suicde is ever courageous.

I am very glad you are here. This is a great place. I hope you can find comfort and community. And I hope some of that pain can be eased. I am sorry things hurt SO much. Please try to stay alive. Okay?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014