i dont really give a fuck anymore!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Laney, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laney

Laney Account Closed

its kinda funny when i think about it my dad is abusive with my mom and my mom takes it out on us sometimes so shes abusive to us too along with my dad. and i am sooooo tired of this bullshit!! shes always saying "i am so done...im leaving him....thats the last time ..." and i think she needs to stop complaining cause she puts herself in that situation and she puts me and my 2 brothers through it too and i will never forgive her for that i mean if she wont be strong enough to do it for her she should be strong enough to do it for us. thats what a mothers for right?? protect us??
  2. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

maybe you need to tell her that?
  3. jay67

jay67 Member

Laney, how old are you?
  4. Laney

Laney Account Closed

i cannot tell my mom tht ever i might have been but now she is...i dont know its like my dad changed her and anger sure as hell beats caring about anything. and im young. teenager. :)
  5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

hmm.. well, I'm not sure what I can say. There are teen lines you can call in the USA and they can provide some help sometimes.. One thing I remind ppl tho.. You aren't gona be with your parents forever... And it seems like shit.. and hell.. Ive been there.. Seems like it will never end. But at some point you will move out of there. There is hope at the end of the tunnel. :)

If you need to chat more you can PM me.. I'm pretty understanding.. Been through some stuff too.. And there are a lot of people on SF who would like to be there for you. And have been there.

Anyway, I hope things will get better. I'm here for ya! :hug:
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Maybe have a talk with your parents about how their anger is affecting you? :hug:
  7. Hi Laney, is there any family service hotline in your area where you can call them up and ask them to help you? Just tell them that you have some family problem and would like them to help you to tell your mum about it..

stay safe and post back.. looking forward to your next post.. All the best and good luck..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.