I don't really know how to handle this.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Beka, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

First of all, I realise everyone out there has a problem with liking their ex, this is exactly my problem.

Except we broke up near enough 3 years ago.

Me and him are good friends now, we have been since we broke up. I don't really think I've ever stopped liking him, but I guess because of my morals, when he was in a relationship with someone else, I kinda pushed the feelings down. Now he's been single for a while and the feelings, well, I'm having trouble controlling them.

In August we ended up sleeping with each other, I was staying at his anyway because he was hosting a gamer night with a bunch of his gamer friends and yes I was there to only play games. One thing led to another and yeah.

I would have easily have been able to push it away thinking it means nothing it was a one-off. Except it's not. I don't know how things are on his end but ever since August, what was flirty banter has now turned into a bit more serious flirting.

I don't really know what to do. I could ask him about it, or I could just leave it and see where things go. I'm not worried about us not being friends after this because I know that won't happen. We're both too much a part of each others lives for either of us to just drop it and walk away.

And yes we were in a relationship a few years ago but it only ended because we couldn't see each other as much as we liked, him being at college, not being able to drive at the time and living in the middle of nowhere and me, at sixth form with a job. I guess a relationship wasn't really a good thing to have at the time.

I don't know. Usually I'm good with this stuff. I generally look at it all logically but I don't know now.
    It's like now we see each other a lot more everything's just burst out of this bubble it was trapped in.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

If you don't ask, you don't know. Just ask him straight up how he feels and tell him what you are feeling. If he does not feel the same way then ask him politely to tone it down.
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I'm sorry I guess all I can say is follow your heart it's a horrible situation even if you end up hurt at least you've followed you heart *hugs* hope you're okay?